Groups and Tours
A tour is a great way to experience Marie Selby Botanical Gardens!
Please contact us in advance by calling (941) 366-5731 ext. 239 to arrange your guided tour or self-guided experience.
Self-Guided Group Experience
10 People or more: $15 per person
- Minimum group size of 10 is needed to receive a discount.
- No additional discounts or coupons can be used in conjunction with the group rate.
- If your group has Selby Gardens' members in it, they are admitted at no charge. Members' guests are $5 each. The amount of guests a member may bring in varies depending on the level of their membership.
10 People or more: $20 per person
- Guided tours are lead by trained and qualified guides.
- Minimum group size of 10.
- $50 non-refundable deposit is required to book your guided tour. This deposit will be deducted from your total admission due on the day of your tour. In order to provide you with discounted admission rates, we request that you pay with either one check, credit card or cash when you arrive the day of your tour. If members of your group prefer to pay individually, we will not be able to offer discounted rates.
- No additional discounts, coupons or Selby Gardens Guest Passes can be used. If your group has Selby Gardens members in it, they must also pay admission due to the special nature of this tour. Members’ guest privileges are also not extended for guided group tours.
- Must be arranged at least two weeks in advance and are not guaranteed if a guide cannot be confirmed.
- Tours begin at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. and are approximately 1 - 1 ½ hours. These times are slightly flexible if your group needs a different start time. Tour length can also be shortened to accommodate your schedule.
- Comfortable shoes and attire suggested as this is a walking tour.
Please see Tips for A Successful and Full Visit to make the most of your experience at the Gardens.
For groups touring the gardens, Local Coffee + Tea offers a special menu and other special accommodations. Local Coffee + Tea is available to cater events either at Selby Gardens or in the Sarasota area. Continental breakfast, large group coffees (up to 300 people), boxed lunches or light appetizers for an afternoon reception with beer, wine or champagne can all be arranged by contacting us. Local Coffee + Tea promotes local business, protects local environments and celebrating local treasures. "Sip Locally" is their motto, and learn more at localcoffee.com.
Please contact us or call (941) 366-5731 ext. 239 to arrange your guided tour or self-guided experience.