Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information here is provided by (MSBG) and while it endeavors to keep the information up to date and correct, it makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will MSBG be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of MSBG. MSBG has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to ensure the availability and flawless operation of the website. However, MSBG takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
Marie Selby Botanical Gardens maintains this web site as a service free of charge. By using any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
1. As a condition of your use of this Web site and the services contained therein, you represent and warrant to Marie Selby Botanical Gardens that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. This Web site contains one or more of the following interactive services: comerce, bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities, you agree that you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload material that contain viruses, malware, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer.
- Advertise any goods or services or offer to sell any goods or services.
- Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities.
3. MSBG has no obligation to monitor the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. However, MSBG reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by MSBG necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
4. You acknowledge that communications to or with bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or others. MSBG does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities and, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators, forum managers or hosts, none are authorized Marie Selby Botanical Gardens spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
5. The information, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Marie Selby Botanical Gardens may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice received via this Web site should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
6. Marie Selby Botanical Gardens makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, and services contained on this web site for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
7. Marie Selby Botanical Gardens hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the information, products, and services contained on this web site, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
8. In no event shall Marie Selby Botanical Gardens be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this web site, with the delay or inability to use this web site, with the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Marie Selby Botanical Gardens has been advised of the possibility of damages.
10. Marie Selby Botanical Gardens reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
11. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both of the parties hereto.
Ticket/Registration Purchase Policies
Refunds and Exchanges
All Event Sales Are Final
Cancelled or Postponed Events
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed due to weather conditions or situations affecting the staff or audience. When this occurs tickets can be redeemed for free passes to general admissions to the gardens within 30 days only at the Welcome Center at 900 South Palm Avenue. After 30 days, this credit is forfeited.
Some fees, shipping charges & facility fees are non-refundable. If an event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date and no refunds will be issued.
Tickets and Will Call
Orders are processed only after a billing address has been verified. Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for a ticket order that can delay processing. In these cases, MSBG will attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase.
You will need to bring a picture ID to gain admittance, and they can not be left in someone else's name. Please remember to print and bring the confirmation emailed to you when picking up tickets from the Will Call area where your event takes place. MSBG is not responsible for tickets ordered but not picked up at will call. By agreeing to these terms purchasers waive their right to any refund for tickets not picked up at will call.
In order to pick up your tickets, you will be required to present a valid state photo ID, driver's license or passport
Online, only VISA and MasterCard are accepted. Welcome Center will take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Cash, and Travelers Checks.